Full Stack Developer
Work with a project team and other software developers in an Agile team environment to implement and integrate software functionality that matches business requirements.
The Administrative Office of the Courts is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer Consultant to design, build, and support enterprise web applications, interfaces, and services integrated with enterprise class high availability database servers.
- Demonstrate a solid awareness and understanding of a variety of application architectures and coding practices.
- SCM (software configuration management) tools and best-practices and be willing to support and advocate for a mature software lifecycle management process.
- This person must be someone that can serve and effectively communicate in an Agile team environment and follow best practices to ensure code maintainability and security.
- Minimum 3 years Experience
- Experience with SOAP Web Services
- Ability to design and organize components into an MVC Pattern
- Skills in Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, or similar Frameworks
- SQL programming abilities following best-practices and implemented with special consideration to least privileged database roles permissions
- Experience with other open source enterprise relational database server such as MySQL, In and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with using IBM Rational Development Studio and SVN is a plus
- Experience with Restful APIs is a plus
Senior Java Developer
Why consider consulting for Palmer Software?
Have the flexibility to discover new interests or use as a stepping stone.
Expand Your Skill Set
Gain valuable experience while working with new agencies and the most current technology.
Built-In Support System
Work alongside contractors in your same position who will help you.
Low Recruiter Fees
Hold on to more of your hard-earned money with low fees that leave you with more in your pocket.
Live and work minutes away from top-rated ski resorts, beautiful State and National Parks, and year-round outdoor recreation.